Raspberry Pi Water Cooling Kit
A watercooling kit for the Raspberry Pi? How could we say no!
If you've pushed your Raspberry Pi to the ultimate limits through overclocking, or run your Pi in a high heat environment you may have experienced the aggravation of overheating.
Thankfully US based ModMyMods have devised an all in one water cooling solution for the Raspberry Pi!
Whether it's heat extraction or just a great showpiece you're looking for, this kit has all the components required to cool a Raspberry Pi and a full guide on putting it all together! The kit fits all versions of the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3//3B+/Zero/ZeroW and is also compatible with Cubieboard, NanoPC and or nearly any board with a 15mm by 15mm surface.
The Mini Water Cooling Kit Includes:
- 1x Alphacool Single 60mm Radiator
- 1x MCX Plugs – 10 pack
- 1x MCX Nickel Block
- 2x MCX 5x Way Dividers Block
- 1x DC-LT Pump
- 1x DC-LT Pump Top
- 1x DC-LT Reservoir (52200)
- 6x 11/8mm Compression Fittings (62174)
- 3x Phobya G1/4 Plug (68080)
- 1x 15mm x 15mm Adhesive Thermal Pad (31085)
- 2 feet 11/8mm Clear PVC Tubing (58000)
- 2 feet 5/3mm PVC Tubig (55000)
- 2x Noiseblocker NB-Blacksilent Fan - XR1 (77222)
- 1x 250ml Alphacool CKC Fluid
- 1x Phobya 3x 3-Pin to 3- Pin Power Distribution Cable (81125)
Compatible Embedded Devices:
- Orange pi
- Banana pi
- Raspberry pi