The Raspberry Pi Active Cooler provides an alternative cooling solution for users who wish to use their Raspberry Pi 5 under sustained heavy load without a case (but you might want to add one of our fancy Active Cooler covers for protection!)
The Active Cooler combines a large metal heatsink with a high-quality variable-speed blower fan, powered and controlled via the fan connector on the Raspberry Pi 5, attached to the board via sprung pins into the dedicated pair of mounting holes.
As the heat from the Pi 5 CPU spreads across the heatsink body and fins, the blower fan pushes cool air over them to keep your Raspberry Pi 5 running at optimal thermal levels. The cooler uses thermal pads to create a solid thermal connection with the Raspberry Pi 5.
The fan is software-controlled, allowing it to remain off (and therefore silent) until temperatures reach the specified threshold.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 5
- Large metal 'finned' heatsink combined with a high-quality blower fan
- Fan fitting compatible with the Raspberry Pi 5 fan connector
- Variable speed fan (software/temperature controlled)
- Uses the Raspberry Pi 5 heatsink mount holes
- Thermal pads included (pre-fitted)
- 1x Raspberry Pi Active Cooler for Raspberry Pi 5 (includes fan and thermal pads (pre-fitted)
Raspberry Pi not included
- EAN: 5056561803357
- SKU: SC1148