This product is available for pre-order only. Please click here to learn more about pre-order products and what to expect.
The Raspberry Pi 27W USB-C Power Supply is a high-quality PD (Power Delivery) power supply for a range of PD-enabled USB-C devices, including (and recommended for) the Raspberry Pi 5!
Please select the country format and colour you require before adding to your cart.
This high-efficiency (>91%) 27W power supply offers standard PD modes including 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.25A and 15V/1.8A, alongside a custom mode for the Raspberry Pi 5, offering 5V/5A.
The range of PD voltage options makes it a great PSU for the home - use it with all of your compatible PD devices including phones, laptops and more! As with all PD devices, your device will communicate with the power supply and select the required voltage.
When used with the Raspberry Pi 5, this power supply will provide 5V/5A and enable you to use the board to its full potential and performance, ensuring a full possible current supply to USB devices.
The 27W PSU uses high-quality capacitors to ensure a stable and reliable source of power (Rubycon high-voltage, Panasonic low-voltage).
- Official Raspberry Pi 27W USB-C Power Supply
- Choice of UK, Europe or USA plug options
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi 5
- Compatible with PD (Power Delivery) devices
- Standard PD modes: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.25A and 15V/1.8A
- Custom mode for Raspberry Pi 5: 5V/5A
- Available in white or black
- 1x Raspberry Pi 27W USB-C Power Supply (select plug type and colour before adding to cart)
Raspberry Pi not included
- White UK: 5056561803364
- White Europe: 5056561803401
- White USA: 5056561803388
- Black UK: 5056561803371
- Black Europe: 5056561803418
- Black USA: 5056561803395
- White UK: SC1149
- White Europe: SC1152
- White USA: SC1153
- Black UK: SC1154
- Black Europe: SC1157
- Black USA: SC1158
For Raspberry Pi 5, we have a dedicated pre-order support page which will be constantly updated with estimated shipping dates, FAQs and other useful information.
For all other pre-order products, click here to learn more about how pre-orders will ship, including how we manage non-pre-order products you have ordered.