This rechargeable lithium battery is designed to be used with Raspberry Pi 5 to power the onboard real-time clock (RTC) whenever mains power is disconnected.
This battery comes with a compatible connector for the dedicated backup battery header on the Raspberry Pi board (labelled 'BAT', next to the USB-C connector). The power-management IC used on Raspberry Pi 5 integrates a real-time clock and charging circuitry for these button cells, which can power the clock while mains power is disconnected, and will also recharge the battery when power is connected.
The battery comes with a double-sided adhesive pad to attach it to the inside of a case or another convenient location.
Lithium Battery Shipping: Due to courier restrictions, this product can only be shipped within England/Wales. With this item in your cart, your shipping options will be limited to DHL. Why?
- RTC battery for Raspberry Pi 5
- Panasonic ML-2020 lithium manganese dioxide rechargeable battery
- Nominal capacity (according to public datasheet): 45mAh
- Fitted with a compatible header for Raspberry Pi 5 RTC battery socket
- Double-sided tape for affixing to a case or enclosure
- 1x RTC battery for Raspberry Pi 5
Raspberry Pi not included
- EAN: 5056561803739
- SKU: SC1163