We wanted a way to offer our Active Cooler a little protection from stuff (fingers, wire, dragons) whilst also making it look super-swish.
These Perspex covers mount to your Pi 5 using the included black nylon standoffs and screws, and include angled oh-so-artsy vents on the top for the blower fan to suck cool air in.
Available in Glass-look, Acid Green, Lava Orange (looks so much better in the flesh!), Smoke or Frost perspex. Depending on what you're doing with your project, you may want to grab some rubber feet or similar to keep your Pi 5 steady on your desk.
Minor assembly is required (you'll need a small cross-head screwdriver). Active Cooler not included.
- Laser-cut cover/guard for the Raspberry Pi Active Cooler
- Access to GPIO pins and all other pins/ports
- Vents for the cooler's fan
- Protection to your active cooler
- Standoffs and screws included
- Looks bodacious
- 1x Cover for active cooler
- 3x Standoffs
- 6x screws
Active Cooler not included
How to Assemble
- Look at the pictures and follow what you see:
- Peel off the protective film
- Screw the standoffs in place first, passing screws upwards from under the Pi
- Place the cover on top of the standoffs (check the images to get it the right way round)
- Screw the cover in place. Done!
Those with a keen eye will spot that we didn't remove the protective paper from under our Active Cooler when taking some of the pictures. Whoopsie!