This USB WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) 2.4GHz adapter for the Raspberry Pi is easy to use, simple to set up and works with all Raspberry Pi models from the original Raspberry Pi 1 up to the latest Raspberry Pi 4!
These WiFi adapters have been manufactured for us, specifically for the Raspberry Pi. If you are tired of dealing with messy Ethernet cables to connect your Raspberry Pi to your network, or simply aren't close enough to your router - this is the item you need.
With the latest versions of Raspberry Pi OS, this adapter should be automatically recognised by your Raspberry Pi. Just select the WiFi icon on your Raspberry Pi desktop and select the 2.4GHz network to connect to - easy!
Works with all Raspberry Pi models from the very first Raspberry Pi 1 up to the latest Raspberry Pi 4! With the latest Raspberry Pi OS, this adapter should be plug n' play with no configuration required.
- Plug n' play WiFi with the Raspberry Pi
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wireless transmit: 20dBm (Max EIRP)
- Chipset: MT 7601U
- Low power usage: <160mA
- Host Interface: USB 2.0/1.1
- Chipset: MediaTek MT7601U
- As of 19/08/2022 - We are now stocking an updated model using an MT7601U chip (previously a Ralink RT5370).