**Please select the specification you require (above) to see if that variant is in stock**
The power of the Raspberry Pi 4 in a compact form factor for deeply embedded applications!
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4) harnesses the compute power of the popular Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, bringing it to a smaller form factor suitable for integration into products.
Key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, up to 8GB of RAM, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0, dual camera interfaces and PCIe Gen 2 x1 interface.
The Compute Module 4 is available in many different variations to suit every project or product design (select variant options before adding to cart).
Customers can now choose a combination of the following:
- Amount of onboard eMMC Storage: Lite/8GB/16GB/32GB
- Amount of RAM: 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB
- Wireless / No Wireless
Please note: not all variations will be available initially. Please select 'notify me' to register for stock alerts.
New Optional IO Board
The optional Raspberry Pi 4 Compute Module 4 IO board breaks out all the interfaces from the Compute Module to standard connectors, providing a ready-made development platform and a starting point for your own designs.
Great for hardware developers, designers or even curious makers and tinkerers!
Note: IO board not included with CM$
The optional dual-band 2.4/5.0GHz wireless LAN and Bluetooth 5.0 have modular compliance certification. This allows the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market. Either the onboard antenna or an external antenna kit (coming soon) can be used.
The Compute Module 4 has optional onboard eMMC of 8GB, 16GB or 32GB (select version above).
- Form factor: 55 mm × 40 mm
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4 (depending on variant - select above)
- Optional wireless LAN, 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE with onboard and external antenna options
- Onboard Gigabit Ethernet PHY supporting IEEE1588
- 1 × USB 2.0 interface
- PCIe Gen 2 x1 interface
- 28 GPIO signals
- SD card interface for SD card or external eMMC (for use only with Compute Module 4 variants without eMMC)
- Dual HDMI interface (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display interface
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera interface
- 4-lane MIPI DSI display interface
- 4-lane MIPI CSI camera interface
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Input power: 5V DC
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Production lifetime: Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 will remain in production until at least January 2028
- Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 Product Brief
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 Datasheet
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 STEP file
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 STEP file (Lite - no eMMC)
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the standards required in many countries. You can find all compliance information and regional certificates at raspberrypi.org/compliance.
If you are integrating Compute Module 4 into a product and need assistance with compliance, the Raspberry Pi Integrator Programme can help: more information and contact details here.
Note: Compute Module and Antenna not included and sold separately.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.