The official external antenna for your Compute Module 4. Certified for use with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4.
Note: CM4 and IO board not included.
- Frequency range: 2400-2500/5100-5800 MHz
- Bandwidth: 100–700MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.0
- Gain: 2 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Polarisation: Vertical
- Radiation: Omnidirectional
- Maximum power: 10W
- Connector: SMA (female)
- Antenna dimensions: 108 mm × 10 mm
- Shell material: ABS
- Installation: Screw
- Operating Temperature: -35 to +75°C
- Weight: ± 3 g
- Connect the U.FL connector on the cable to the U.FL-compatible connector on Compute Module 4
- Screw the toothed washer onto the SMA (male) connector on the cable, then insert this SMA connector through a hole (e.g. 6.4 mm) in the end-product mounting panel
- Screw the SMA connector into place with the retaining hexagonal nut and washer
- Screw the SMA (female) connector on the antenna onto the SMA (male) connector which now protrudes through the mounting panel
- Adjust the antenna to its final position by turning it through up to 90°, as shown in the illustration below
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 Antenna Kit has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the standards required in many countries. You can find all compliance information and regional certificates at raspberrypi.org/compliance.