A 16GB, 32GB or 64GB Class 10 A1 Micro SD card preinstalled with the NOOBS Raspberry Pi operating system (containing Raspbian and LibreELEC Kodi). Perfect for all models of Raspberry Pi old and new, including the Pi 400, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi Zero W.
We only used quality Panasonic and Sandisk cards for their excellent quality and reliability (Note: brand may vary between Panasonic or SanDisk).
- This is the hard drive and operating system for your Raspberry Pi
- Extended partition to make full use of the SD card
- Ready to use – plug it in and you’re ready to go
- Only the most current stable release of the operating system will be used
- High-quality MicroSD card
We recommend that first-time Pi users start with the "New Out of Box Software" (NOOBS) operating system for the Raspberry Pi. Don't have an SD card handy? No problem, this handy little microSD card comes with NOOBS already installed. Perfect for a Raspberry Pi beginner and convenient for those with more experience
Available: (internet connection required to install)
- Lakka (Currently not supported on the 8GB Raspberry Pi)
- RISC OS
- Screenly OSE
- Windows 10 IoT Core
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.