A 16GB, 32GB or 64GB Class 10 A1 Micro SD card pre-installed with the NOOBS Raspberry Pi operating system (containing Raspberry Pi OS and LibreELEC Kodi).
We only used quality Panasonic and Sandisk cards for their excellent quality and reliability (Note: brand may vary between Panasonic or SanDisk).
- This is the hard drive and operating system for your Raspberry Pi
- Extended partition to make full use of the SD card
- Ready to use – plug it in and you’re ready to go
- Only the most current stable release of the operating system will be used
- High-quality MicroSD card
We recommend that first-time Pi users start with the "New Out of Box Software" (NOOBS) operating system for the Raspberry Pi.
Don't have an SD card reader handy? No problem, this handy little microSD card comes with NOOBS already installed. Perfect for a Raspberry Pi beginner and convenient for those with more experience
- Raspberry Pi OS
Available: (internet connection required to install)
- Raspberry Pi OS Lite
- Data Partitioner
- RISC OS
- TLXOS Thin Client (Trial)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.