The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, weighing in at just 29g. Like the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, it boasts a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4 GHz, dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless LAN, and Bluetooth 4.2/BLE.
The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ has the same mechanical footprint as the older Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53
- 64-bit SoC @ 1.4 GHz
- 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz IEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Video & sound:
- 1 × full size HDMI
- MIPI DSI display port
- MIPI CSI camera port
- 4 pole stereo output and composite video port
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30);
- H.264 encode (1080p30);
- OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- SD card support:
- Micro SD format for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power:
- 5 V/2.5 A DC via micro USB connector
- 5 V DC via GPIO header
Payment & Accreditations