This super-compact UK-layout wireless keyboard and mouse set works perfectly with the Raspberry Pi and is great for a space-saving 'code anytime' neat desk setup!
It's wireless (2.4GHz) via the included USB receiver and powered by three AAA batteries (not included). It features a three-level power-saving mode to make your batteries last as long as possible.
With its 10m range, it can be used for lots of different projects and applications.
- Some keys such as the '@' key require the use of 'Shift' rather than 'Ctrl'
- The USB receiver is usually stored inside the mouse on delivery (see image below)
- UK layout
- Chiclet keycaps
- Wireless 2.4Ghz
- 10m wireless range
- Intelligent auto-link
- Plug & play
- AAA batteries required (not supplied)
- Optical engine / 1000 DPI
- 3 Level power-saving mode
- Intelligent auto power-switch technology
- Built-in nano receiver
- AAA batteries required (not included)
- We recommend quality 1.5V alkaline cells
- USB Interface
- Weight: 2g