This super-compact UK-layout wireless keyboard and mouse set works perfectly with the Raspberry Pi and is great for a space-saving 'code anytime' neat desk setup!
It's wireless (2.4GHz) via the included USB receiver and powered by three AAA batteries (not included). It features a three-level power-saving mode to make your batteries last as long as possible.
With its 10m range, it can be used for lots of different projects and applications.
If you'd like to use this with a Raspberry Pi Zero, you'll need to grab a USB shim.
- Some keys such as the '@' key require the use of 'Shift' rather than 'Ctrl'
- The USB receiver is usually stored inside the mouse on delivery (see image below)
- UK layout
- Chiclet keycaps
- Wireless 2.4Ghz
- 10m wireless range
- Intelligent auto-link
- Plug & play
- AAA batteries required (not supplied)
- Optical engine / 1000 DPI
- 3 Level power-saving mode
- Intelligent auto power-switch technology
- Built-in nano receiver
- AAA batteries required (not included)
- We recommend quality 1.5V alkaline cells
- USB Interface
- Weight: 2g