Whilst we always recommend the Official Raspberry Pi USB-C Power Supply for powering the Raspberry Pi 4, some projects require juice from different sources, such as a power bank, USB wall adapters, battery setups or other sources.
For those projects, we have this quality USB-A to USB-C cable. The cable is can handle a full 3A of current and features a USB-C connector, making it the perfect option for Raspberry Pi 4 projects.
Available in 0.5m and 1m lengths (select above).
Note: Computer/Laptop USB ports cannot provide enough power (current) for the Raspberry Pi 4! This cable is intended to be used with a quality USB wall adapter or similar.
- USB3.1 Type-A (male) to Type-C (male)
- Reversible connector (Type-C)
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 10Gbps
- Current rating: 3A
- Voltage rating: up to 20V (Only use 5V with the Raspberry Pi!)
- Length: 1m or 0.5m (select above)
- Cable colour: Black