A super handy switch cable for your Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, removing the need to pull the USB-C connector out of your Raspberry Pi (or mess around with sockets/plugs) every time you want to power up/down.
To turn your Raspberry Pi back on again, just click the switch - simple! The switch has a nice rubber feel and a solid 'click-on-click-off' action, and includes a little red LED power indicator.
- This cable does not work with Raspberry Pi 5
- This is designed and tested for the Raspberry Pi 4 using an official Raspberry Pi 4 power supply
- It may not work well with other power supplies, smartphones or other USB-C power sources
The cable is USB-C female one end and USB-C the other, meaning you can continue to use your Official Raspberry Pi USB-C Power Supply with the added benefit of a power switch.
The entire cable (including connectors) is just ~31cm long so it's never far from your Raspberry Pi.
This cable does not transfer data so it's mostly good for powering and charging devices - but adding an on/off switch to your power supply is a nice addition and one that we absolutely love clicking!
- Tested for compatibility with the Raspberry Pi 4
- On/Off switch
- Colour: Black
- Power indication LED
- USB-C Female to USB-C Male