Adafruit Cirrus Logic Audio Card
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
Unleash the audio capabilities of your Raspberry Pi! The Cirrus Logic Audio Card, produced by Element14 in collaboration with Cirrus Logic, offers Raspberry Pi® users similar flexibility to a PC sound-card to capture audio alongside their camera, and experiment with stereo digital capture and playback.
The Cirrus Logic audio board adds a powerful class D amplifier to the Raspberry Pi. The audio board adds inputs for SPDIF, Line in and Microphone as well as outputs for SPDIF, Speakers and a dedicated Headset port.
- Based on Cirrus Logic’s WM5102 audio hub, WM8804 S/PDIF transceiver, and a pair of WM7220 digital microphone ICs.
- Onboard 1.4W per channel class D power amplifier for connection to external speakers (requires separate power supply)
- On-board class D power amplifier for external speakers, with connection to external power source if needed.
- Capable of rendering HD Audio at 24-bit, 192kHz
- 3.5mm 4-pole jack for headphone output, with microphone facility (for headphones w/ boom microphone)
- Small pin header for additional connections