This 7 Port USB Hub is ideal for use with the Raspberry Pi. It's a great hub to expand the number of USB ports on your Raspberry Pi. Fully tested for compatibility, the 7 port hub lets your connect up to seven USB devices to your Raspberry Pi, and includes a 5v 1A power adaptor, for use with high powered devices. This kit comes complete with a UK 3 PIN PLUG.
This USB hub DOES NOT back-feed power in to the Raspberry Pi's USB ports. Poor quality hubs will back-feed power into the Raspberry Pi USB ports. Not only can this blow the poly fuses on the Pi and cause reboots, it can also cause bad writes on to your SD card and corrupt OS installations.
- Fully tested for compatibility with the Raspberry Pi
- Fully CE & FCC Approved Hub and Adaptor (No bursting into flames)
- Protects your Pi by not back-feeding current in to your Pi's USB ports.
- Supports over-current protection
- Supports high speed (480Mbps), full speed (12Mbps) and low speed (1.5Mbps) transfer rates
- Truly plug and play automatic system configuration
- Chains up to 127 USB devices
- USB and ACPI compliant.
- Power Plug Type: 5.5mm OD 2.1mm ID Barrel Plug (Male)
- Hub Dimensions: 80 x 45 x 25 (mm)
- Kit Includes:
- 7 Port USB Hub
- 5V 1A power supply. Input: 100-240V. Length:1m
- 0.8m USB A to USB B Data Cable
- USB Hub Stand
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.