PicoBorg Reverse - Dual 5A Motor Controller
The PicoBorg Reverse is an advanced, bi-directional (forward and reverse), dual motor control board for use with the Raspberry Pi. The PicoBorg Reverse is designed to control two BIG (or small) motors up to 5A each! Great for bigger-than-your-average-buggy projects, such as the DoodleBorg Raspberry Pi Tank!
If you want to power your Raspberry Pi from batteries at the same time check out our ThunderBorg controller instead :)
The PicoBorg Reverse Features:
- Kit Includes:
- PicoBorg Reverse Motor Controller PCB
- Mounting Screws
- Mounting Posts
- Jumper & Raspberry Pi Connector Cables
- Control BIG or small motors.
- Speed Control in both Forward & Reverse
- Mounts Directly onto the Raspberry Pi
- Emergency Power Off Switch
- Overheat protection, under voltage lockout, short circuit protection on outputs (to VCC and GND)
- Multiple Boards can be used Simultaneously - up to 200 motors!
- Controls 2 x DC or 1 x Stepper Motor (4, 5 or 6 Wire)
- GPIO Pins for Programming, Feedback and PID Control
- Power Input Voltage 6-25V
- Power Output Current Max - 5A/Channel (10A Combined)
- Can be via a PicKit2 for Optional Functionality
- Uses I2C SCK/SDA and 3.3V/GND Pins for Communications