Adafruit PiTFT Pibow kit for Raspberry Pi Model B Computer
Share this Product
What's better than our PiTFT 2.8 display? How about a custom-designed enclosure for said PiTFT+Pi, in handsome midnight-blue?
The case is crafted out of ten unique layers which assemble to make a strong and attractive home for your precious Pi.
Each layer is laser cut from colorful high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi while leaving the primary ports, including the CSI camera port, accessible.
Weighing only 104 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. Held together by nylon bolts no tools are required for assembly or disassembly.
- Fits a Raspberry Pi with Adafruit PiTFT addon board
- Provides a breakout for the GPIO extender by snapping off a section of layer 4 (for more information on this, check out the tutorial section!)
- Slim profile
- Cut-out top to allow access to the touch screen and optional switches
- High-quality cast acrylic
- Protects your Raspberry Pi and PiTFT
- Leaves primary ports accessible
- Colorful, durable, and most of all fun!
- No tools required
This product does not include Adafruit PiTFT 2.8", Raspberry Pi, GPIO Cable, or any of our Pi Camera Extension cables. It also doesn't fit the 'vintage' Rev.1 Raspberry Pi Model B: The P2 JTAG header gets in the way. This enclosure is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model B+ or the PiTFT 3.5" display
PiTFT Pibow kit (1:39)