Please note! Due to heavy demand orders including a Pi Zero W may take up to three days to ship.
DS1307 RTC Module with Battery for Raspberry Pi
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
This RTC module is specifically designed for the Raspberry Pi. It communicates with Raspberry Pi through I2C bus and includes a Maxim DS1307 and CR1220 button cell on the board to keep a real time clock for a long time after the Pi has powered down. Just set a serial port, and you have a convenient way of online debugging using TTL. Supports Raspberry Pi B/A+/B+/2 model B/3 model B.
- RTC module: DS1307
- Battery model: CR1220 button cell
- Operting Voltage: 5V
- I2C address: 0x68
- Clock precision: ±2ppm (0~40°C)
- Unit information: Second, Minute, Date, Week, Month and Year
- Operating temperature: -10°C?+85°C
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi B/A+/B+/2 model B/3 model B
- Interface: 2*5p 2.54mm