Stack multiple HATs & breakouts boards onto your Raspberry Pi with this custom-made extra-tall 2 x 20 pin female header with double shroud!
This is a push fit, double-shroud version of our Extra-Tall GPIO Header designed to be used with pass-through headers on HATs, such as those found on the Fan Shim. They also match with our Raspberry Pi HAT Socket Headers if you're making your own PCB/HAT.
The pins are extra tall (14.70mm from main body to end of pin), and extra fat (0.65mm x 0.70mm) to ensure a good solid fit with socket headers!
The header features two black spacers/shrouds which make the body of the header 13.70mm tall when placed on a Pi - enough to clear the Ethernet & USB jacks. The black shrouds are not removable on the push fit version of our extra tall headers.
- Gold Plated 40 Pin Double Row (2x20) Socket Connector
- Extension for the Raspberry Pi GPIO Connectors
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 51.5 x 5.0 x 23.20 mm
- Pin Dimensions: 0.65 x 0.70mm
- Pitch 2.54mm
- Compatible with any 40-pin Raspberry Pi