UltraBorg is a great way to get servos and ultrasonic sensors connected to your Raspberry Pi without the hassle of complicated code and wiring - simply plug in servos and sensors and you're ready to go! :)
You can even control your servos and read distances straight from your phone or PC using our Web UI.
The UltraBorg Full kit has everything you need to get started and includes a full set of 4 x Servo's and 4 x Ultrasonic Sensors. It includes:
- 1x UltraBorg Module
- 2x I2C interface cables
- 4x HC-SR04 modules
- 4x HC-SR04 mount kits
- 4x Large metal gear Servomotors
- 4x 4 pin cables
- 1x 4xAA battery holder
- 1x Quality battery cable
- Compatible with all flavours of Raspberry Pi (B+/2/3/Zero/ZeroW), Arduino and other i2c compatible devices
- 4x Precision 16 bit PWM ouptuts
- Controls up to 4 Servos simultaneously
- Allows saving in EEPROM of power up, max, and min limit positions
- Interfaces with up to 4x HC-SR04 ultrasonic modules
- Read all 4 simultaneously
- Controlled by microprocessor so software timing not required
- Features external 5V connector to seperately power Servo/USM and Pi. Can be linked for sharing power with Pi*.
- Supports optional BattBorg to power Raspberry Pi from battery source (Not Included)
*please note if you are using servos, it is recommended to power the UltraBorg seperately.
To get started
- Simply plug in 5V source or a 4xAA battery pack into power
- Plug servo motors into servo connectors
- Plug HC-SR04 modules into Ultrasonic connector with 4pin cable
- Plug I2C cables into Raspberry Pi
- Run software
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.