Raspberry Pi Wireless USB Gamepad
In between bouts of hacking and tinkering every Raspberry Pi programmer needs some rest and recreation! What better way to relax and unwind, than loading up your favorite 90's retro game and blasting some aliens pew pew! You can use these wireless USB controllers for your Raspberry Pi Arcade Build, or with your Raspberry Pi Robot!
These are Wireless USB gamepads, just plug in the nano USB reciever and away you go! The controller is battery powered, so you'll need to add 2 x AA batteries!
- 2.4GHz Wireless Gamepad with Nano USB Receiver
- Max Range ~ 8m - 10m
- Ergonomic Design & Anti-Sweat Surface Finish
- Battery Powered by 2 x AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Auto Sleep Mode
- If no receiver - Sleep in 10 seconds
- If no button operation - Sleep in 5 Minutes
- To wake press the HOME button
- Service Life ~ 500,000 Presses
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi & Android Devices
- Includes USB to MicroUSB Adaptor for Micro USB devices e.g. Pi Zero, Smartphone etc.
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 70mm
- All the buttons!!!
- A,B,X,Y,R1,R2,R3,L1,L2,L3, START, SELECT, HOME, RETURN, MENUand D-PAD