All the way from Sweden! The R-Pi i2c 1-Wire Expansion Module will allow you to install and use OWFS on your Raspberry Pi. OWFS is a simple and flexible program that can monitor and control the physical environment. You can write scripts to read temperature, flash lights, write to an LCD screen, log and graph and complete many other tasks.
- Based on DS2482S-100+
- Part comes fully assembled - no soldering required!
- Only uses 3 pins - 3.3V/SDL/SCA
- Drivers included in the latest version of Raspian Wheezy. OWFS must be compiled directly on the Pi.
- Level shifters from the R-Pi 3.3V i2c line to 5V to provide a better signal
- i2c address is selectable by shorting pads on the board - Possible to set i2c address by shorting AD0 and / or AD1 with a little solder.
- Up to 4 i2c 1wire modules can be connected to the Raspberry Pi.
- The 1wire bus and power line are ESD and over-voltage protected - reducing the risk of damaging your Raspberry Pi or the expansion module.
- The power line is equipped with a polyfuse to prevent damage to the R-Pi in case the 1wire network is shorted
- +5 V can be obtained directly from Raspberry Pi (JP1 closed) or connection Terminal can supply power to the card separately (JP1 open)
- Can be connected directly to the Raspberry Pis i2c-bus without additional peripheral components.
- The R-Pi with attached i2c to 1wire module fits in most cases, including the ModMyPi cases, PiBow, Multicomp and Cyntech Raspberry Pi Cases.
- Size: 39x19mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.