The PaPiRus Zero case is designed to enclose the PaPiRus Zero ePaper pHAT module.
ePaper / eInk is a display technology that mimics the appearance of ink on normal paper. eUnlike conventional displays, ePaper reflects light – just like ordinary paper – and is capable of holding text and images indefinitely, even without electricity. Because of this, ePaper displays and single board computers or microcontrollers are a match made in heaven as together they use a very small amount of power whilst still bringing a display to your project.
This transparent case design it allows you to view anything on your ePaper screen without having to open up the case.
- 4 button actuators allow you to use the programmable buttons on the PaPiRus Zero HAT without the need to open up the case
- All ports on the PaPiRus HAT and Pi Zero are accessible
- Available with/without a watch strap in black or white
- A clear transparent top allows you to keep an eye on your ePaper project
- Comes with 4 x rubber feet
Potential Use Cases:
- An eInk / ePaper Nametag
- Display the latest weather forecast
- A Pi Zero ePaper watch
- Display your own Twitter Feed
- Small dynamic digital signage (such as displaying prices for products in a store)
- Outdoor displays where you don’t want the screen to be affected by sunlight reflection
- Any sort of data-logging applications
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.