PC repair driver features the 6 most common driver and nut drivers used in PC building and repair.
Designed using the input from hundreds of PC repair technicians, finding out what tools they use the most. They all have a few coveted drivers with well worn handles, including T15, a 5mm nut driver, and of course the classic Phillips!
We've combined them into this driver, making an all-in-one solution for IT professionals, PC builders, and repair technicians.
- Phillips #1 used for common PC screws
- Flathead 1/4" used for PC and rack server hardware
- Torx T15 used for name brand PC's
- Nut Driver 5mm used for motherboard standoffs
- Nut driver 1/4" used for case screws, nuts, and rack server hardware
- Nut driver 5/16" used for rack server hardware
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.