Starting with some simple LED projects and then moving on to more complicated projects using different modules and sensors, this kit aims to teach users about basic electronics theory, physical computing and how to use Arduino.
Make your own mini electronic drum kit, sound-activated LED, digital dice, and many other things using the provided components.
The online tutorial includes sample codes and information to help you to learn how each component works individually. This kit is perfect for electronics hobbyists and also for use in schools!
Digital Relay Module (DFR0017) x1
- Analog Ambient Light Sensor (DFR0026) x1
- Digital Vibration Sensor (DFR0027) x1
- Digital Push Button (DFR0029-Y) x1
- Digital piranha LED light module (Red) (DFR0031-R) x1
- Digital Buzzer Module (DFR0032) x1
- Analog Sound Sensor (DFR0034) x1
- Vibration Sensor (DFR0052) x1
- Analog Rotation Sensor V1 (DFR0054) x1
- I2C/TWI LCD1602 Module (DFR0063) x1
- DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor (DFR0067) x1
- Shiftout Module (DFR0072) x1
- Flame sensor for arduino (DFR0076) x1
- IR Remote KIT (DFR0107) x1
- DFRdunio UNO Rev3 (DFR0216) x1
- IO Expansion Shield V7 (DFR0265) x1
- Digital Infrared motion sensor (SEN0018) x1
- Analog Gas Sensor(MQ2) (SEN0127) x1
- 9g micro servo (1.6kg) (SER0006) x1
- Jumper Wires 9" F/F x5
- USB Cable A-B for Arduino x1
- 6xAA Battery Holder with DC2.1 Power Jack x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.