The DFRobot Gravity IO Expansion shield allows you to connect Gravity modules and other standard components to your Arduino project with ease, and in this latest version, includes even more helpful features to help you build projects.
No more soldering. No more incorrect wiring. No more crimping. With hundreds of Gravity modules to choose from with dedicated connectors and colour-coded terminals, you'll be able to set up projects quickly and easily - and more Gravity modules are being added to the range all the time!
The board includes terminal block power input for salvaged or laboratory power supplies. There's also a standard Xbee socket for multipurpose wireless connectivity such as RF, wireless, Bluetooth.
The new version includes a voltage hardware setting jumper to allow compatibility with a larger range of components at 3.3v like Raspberry Pi and others. It also includes an external power source for servos with a protective diode. This way you can enable a large range of servos from your Arduino.
The latest version also features a convenient switch that lets you program your ATmega328 boards whilst you have another Serial device connected like an Xbee. Switch it, program it, and get it back up and running with another switch. You don't need to disassemble your hardware or wiring.
An LED on top and a reset button are in place as an extension to the Arduino board. The LED is connected to pin 13.
- Compatible with Arduino Uno and pin-compatible boards
- 3.3V/5V operating voltage select
- Switch for wireless communication & programme
- Colourful header for illustrating digital or analog pins
- Immersion gold surface
- Onboard LED and rest button
- Input Voltage
- 7-12V, PWR_IN
- 4.8-6V, SERVO_PWR, depending on your servo
- Compatible module voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Support interface: I2C, SPI, Xbee (Xbee pro), Bluetooth, APC220
- 1x IO Expansion Shield for Arduino V7.1