This is a generic Arduino gas sensor. It has MQ2 probe which is able to detect LPG, i-butane, propane, methane ,alcohol, Hydrogen, smoke.
To ease the difficulty of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match for this senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which makes it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Power supply needs: 5V
- Interface type: Analog
- Wide detecting scope
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Simple drive circuit
- Stable and long life
- Size:36.4x26.6mm (1.4x1'')
- Arduino Gas Sensor (MQ2) x1
- Gravity Analog Cable x1
By following this project it will help to grow a vegetable garden, and automate some other processes in our house along the way.
List of basic hardware to setup an AutoEco Sys: