Gravity:Analog Rotation Potentiometer Sensor V1 For Arduino
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
This is an arduino rotation potentiometer , it is able to rotate upto 300-degree. With the Arduino IO expansion board, in combination, it can be very easy to achieve position-dependent interaction with the rotating effect or produce MIDI instrument. So with this sensor you can learn how rotary potentiometer works and what analog signal is. You can have much fun with this basic input device.
Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The IO Sensor Expansion ShieldRaspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
Rotating this sensor can input different voltage which can change Brightness of this LED.
- Interface type: Analog
- 300 degree rotation sensor
- Size:22x31mm (0.87x 1.2 in)