List of basic hardware to setup an AutoEco Sys:
Project 2. Micro:bit Surprise box
In this project it shows how the box interacts with flahsing hearts.
Project 3. Hyduino - Automated Hydroponics with an Arduino
hydroponics is growing plants without the use of a traditional dirt medium by using a nutrient rich water solution. This is especially great for those people that that have limited areas in their backyard to grow in.
- Arduino Mega 2560
- Peristaltic Pumps (2)
- Regular Pump
- pH Electrode Probe and Connection to Arduino pH Up/Down Solution
- 5V Relay Modules for Arduino
- 12V Solenoid Valve
- DHT11 or DHT21 or DHT22 Humidity/Temperature Sensor
- Photosensitive Sensor for Arduino
- Various Wires
- Grow Lights (mine are LED)
- Sockets for Grow Lights
- 3.2" TFT LCD Shield + Touch Screen (usually has an SD card reader on the back of it)
- Water Level Sensor Float Switch (2)
- I2C RTC DS1307 AT24C32 Real Time Clock Module
- 9V and 12V Power Supplies
- Hydroponics Pots (I'm using 10 - 3" pots for this)
- 1" PVC Pipe and Fittings + Drain Pipe and Fittings
Project 4: Environmental Monitoring System Based on OBLOQ-IoT Module
This product is mainly applied in electronic laboratory to monitor and control indicators such as temperature, humidity, light and dust, and timely upload them to the cloud data space to achieve remote monitoring and control of dehumidifier, air purifier, exhaust fan and dimmable light, etc. in the laboratory.
Project 5: micro:bit Laser Target
The ambient light sensor sensor detects the intensity of the laser pointer. If it is greater than 400, it will sound the buzzer and the servo will make the target fall and up. Game over when it reaches 10. Press A to reset score to 0.