To ease the difficulty, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match to connect with your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
Temperature Sensor Tutorial: Type Selection of Temperature Sensors
Is it difficult for you to choose a temperature sensor from the maker market that is full of different kinds? Therefore, we have prepared a guide of temperature sensors that are compatible with Arduino for your reference.
- Gravity: i2C BMP280 Barometer Sensor
- Gravity: Analog LM35 Temperature Sensor For Arduino
- Waterproof DS18B20 Sensor Kit
- Gravity: DS18B20 Temperature Sensor (Arduino Compatible)
- Gravity: Non-contact IR Temperature Sensor for Arduino
- Infrared Thermometer Module
- Gravity: SHT1x Humidity and Temperature Sensor
- Gravity: DHT11 Temperature Humidity Sensor for Arduino
- DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
CMOSens technology makes it of advantages such as low power consumption, fast response, strong anti-jamming capacity etc.
Humidity regulator Dehumidifier
Tests and measurements
This sensor includes a resistive element and a sense of wet NTC temperature measuring devices. It has excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability and high cost performance advantages. Its signal transmission distance up to 20 meters. These features make it a variety of applications and even the most demanding applications.
It contains a resistive element and a sense of wet NTC temperature module. Compared to DHT11, it has smaller humidity deviation, faster response, stronger anti-interference ability and higher cost performance
Medical equipment HVAC
Meteorology Humidity regulator Dehumidifier
Tests and measurements
- Standard assembling struct ( two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval ).
- User-friendly interfaces ( "A" for analog and "D" for digital ).
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function.
- High quality connector.
- Immersion gold surface.
- Wider voltage range: 3.3V to 5V
- Temperature range :0-50 °C error of ± 2 °C
- Humidity :20-90% RH ± 5% RH error
- Interface: Digital
- Wiki (Gravity: DHT11 Temperature Humidity Sensor For Arduino)
- Arduino Sample Code
- Arduino library
- Technical review by D-Robotics
- DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.