- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
To ease the difficult of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The IO expansion shield is the best match for this sound senor connecting to your Arduino. As this sensor can work at 3.3V which make it compatible with Raspberry Pi, intel edison, joule and curie.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Swift sound intensity detection
- Interface: Analog
- Size:22x32mm (0.87 x 1.26 in)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.