4-Port HDMI & USB KVM Switch
Got multiple Pi's that you want to access through the same monitor & keyboard/mouse? You need a KVM (Keyboard, Video & Mouse) Switch!
This low profile KVM switch comes in a robust black metal housing, and lets you access up to 4 Raspberry Pi's (or other HDMI devices) from a single display, single mouse, and single keyboard. To switch between Pi's simply press a push button to cycle through them! There's no software to install, simply plug and play!
This 4-Port HDMI & USB KVM Switch Features:
- Front panel push-button control and remote for easy switching
- Extra USB port for connecting additional devices
- Supports Full-HD and UXGA 1920x1200 resolutions
- Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio formats
- Metal housing for increased RF shielding
- No software or drivers required to use
- Connections: Console - 1x HDMI, 3x USB A, 2x 3.5mm (Microphone/Headphone)
- Connections: Hosts - 4x HDMI, 4x USB B
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23x154x69mm
- Includes UK 5V 2A Power Supply
- Includes 4 x HDMI/USB Console to Host Cables