The HighPi Pro case for the Raspberry Pi 4 and IQAudio DAC+/DAC Pro is the evolution of the original HighPi case.
HighPi kept the features that everyone loved (how easy it is to assemble, clean looks) and added three great new features: active cooling with an optional software-controlled fan, a removable secure microSD card cover and a sliding lid design specifically designed to accommodate the IQAudio DAC+ and IQAudio DAC Pro.
Note: Raspberry Pi/HATs not included
What Fits Inside?
The generous internal volume provides plenty of room for the add-ons you love. Specifically:
- Raspberry Pi 4 board
- HighPi Pro 5V Cooling Fan
- Heatsinks, including oversized ones
- An IQAudio DAC+ or IQAudio DAC Pro
- Industry-leading ease of use, rapid tool-free assembly and disassembly
- Compatible with the IQAudio DAC+ and IQAudio DAC Pro
- Self-adhesive rubber feet included, set of 4
- GPIO ribbon cable port
- Optional software-controlleed active cooling: quiet high quality 30mm fan, powerful cooling with and without HATs.
- Secure microSD card cover: removable from the inside of the case with tool
- Made in Canada with Lustran 433 ABS Plastic
- External dimensions: 106.5 x 67 x 41.45mm
- Internal volume for breakout boards: 85 x 56 x 30.5mm
- Dimensional Drawing
- Lustran 433 Material Sheet
- Lustran 433 Certification Sheet
- HighPi Pro ISO Certification Sheet
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.