The DAC+ is IQaudIO's lowest-cost audio output HAT for the Raspberry Pi (any 40-pin model), supporting 24‑bit 192kHz high-resolution digital audio.
It uses a Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC to deliver stereo analogue audio to a pair of phono connectors, and also provides a dedicated headphone amplifier.
The DAC+ is compatible with any 40-pin Raspberry Pi and requires no soldering.
Those looking for the best possible audio quality should consider the IQaudIO DAC Pro which uses a Texas Instruments PCM5242 DAC for even higher signal-to-noise ratio.
- Standard 40-pin header (compatible with any 40-pin Raspberry Pi)
- PCM5122 DAC
- 24-bit depth 192kHz (Full HD) audio
- Dedicated headphone amplifier
- Phono RCA output
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi PSU
- Onboard EEPROM for auto-configuration
- Power LED
- No soldering required
- Standoffs included
- Compatible with Volumio, Rune, Max2Play, MoodeAudio
- P1: Analogue out (0..2VRMS), carries GPIO27, MUTE signal (headphone detect), Left and Right Audio and Left and Right Ground.
- P6: Headphone socket signals (pin1: LEFT, 2:GROUND, 3: RIGHT, 4:GROUND, 5:DETECT)
The IQaudIO Product Guide and Manual provides a great deal of information about each IQaudIO board including setup, configuration, software options and project suggestions.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.