HighPi kept the features that everyone loved (how easy it is to assemble, clean looks) and added three great new features: active cooling with an optional software-controlled fan, a removable secure microSD card cover and a sliding lid design that can accommodate almost any HAT!
Multiple case versions are available in the store - this universal port version, a standard closed version and a version specifically designed for the IQAudio DAC+/DAC Pro.
Note: Raspberry Pi/HATs not included
What Fits Inside?
The generous internal volume provides plenty of room for the add-ons you love. Specifically:
- Raspberry Pi 4 board
- HighPi Pro 5V Software-controlled Cooling Fan
- Heatsinks, including oversized ones
- HATs that require cables connecting to the 'power' side of the Pi, with heights up to 30.5mm above the Pi PCB. Almost any audio HAT is compatible, also other unique HATs like serial, amplifier etc
- Industry-leading ease of use, rapid tool-free assembly and disassembly
- Large internal volume for HATs, break-out boards or heat sinks
- Universal port for cables and connectors
- Self-adhesive rubber feet included, set of 4
- GPIO ribbon cable port
- Optional active software-controlled cooling: quiet high quality 30mm fan, powerful cooling with and without HATs
- Secure microSD card cover: removable from the inside of the case with tool
- Made in Canada with Lustran 433 ABS Plastic
- External dimensions: 106.5 x 67 x 41.45mm
- Internal volume for breakout boards: 85 x 56 x 30.5mm
- Dimensional Drawing
- Lustran 433 Material Sheet
- Lustran 433 Certification Sheet
- HighPi Pro ISO Certification Sheet