Updated for the Raspberry Pi 4, the very popular HighPi case defines ease of use and versatility. Tall enough to host a wide range of add-on boards, and slim enough to look cool. Use it with a Pi 4 alone, or with popular add-ons like the PoE HAT, Serial HAT, UPS HAT and most HiFiBerry audio HATs.
Note: This case will not fit HiFiBerry ADC boards or the DAC 2 Pro (any HiFiBerry board with a headphone jack).
RAPID, TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY
The HighPi case sets the standard for ease of use and versatility in Raspberry Pi cases. Installing or removing the Raspberry Pi PI3B board is astonishingly quick, simple, and secure; all without tools or assembly. One snap action locks the Pi board into the case; the second secures the lid, rattle-free. Remove the Pi board and the lid with one-finger-releases for each. Genius! Customers assembling large volumes of Pi boards in cases love how much time and effort this case saves them.
The HighPi case can be wall-mounted horizontally with two screws for easy removal, or mounted in any orientation including upside-down with four screws from inside the case. When wall mounted horizontally, the A/V and audio cables hang downward from the Pi, improving visual tidiness and reducing the need for support of heavy cables.
FITS ALL KINDS OF HATS
Whether you’re running a plain Pi4 board or modding it to the max, the HighPi case has your Pi covered. The generous internal room allows HATs, break-out boards, or heat sinks. Vents on three sides double as fly-through cable ports for the GPIO and whatever else you need to connect to. A two-section break-out allows you to choose how much of the A/V side of the case to open up for connectors on attached boards. Here are just a few examples of the HATs that fit perfectly in the HighPi.
RASPBERRY PI POE HAT
The HighPi case holds the Raspberry Pi PoE HAT perfectly, fully securing both the Pi and HAT boards. Many competing cases cannot secure the Pi board to the case once a HAT is added to it. The side and bottom ventilation slots allow the fan to move air in and out of the case.
This case perfectly accommodates most HiFiBerry HATs such as the DAC+ Light/Standard/Pro/RTC HATS and the DAC2 HD HAT. HiFiBerry boards such as the DAC+ ADC and DAC2 Pro that include headphone jacks will not fit.
HIGHPI CASE FEATURE LIST
- High-quality ABS plastic case, designed and made in Canada
- Industry-leading ease of use, rapid tool-free assembly and disassembly
- Large internal volume for HATs, break-out boards, or heat sinks
- Vents on three sides double as fly-through cable ports
- Two-section breakout on A/V side for HAT board I/O
- Large vent opposite A/V side allows GPIO ribbon cable pass-through
- Micro SD card access port
- Mounting option 1: two M3.5/M3/#6 screws slide into wall mounts
for easy removal, horizontal orientation with A/V side down, 40mm spacing
- Mounting option 2: four M3.5/M3/#6 screws through feet from inside for
secure mounting in any orientation, 68.3 x 38.8mm spacing
- Self-adhesive rubber feet included, set of 4
- Matte finish hides fingerprints
- External dimensions: 97 x 66 x 41mm
- Internal volume for breakout boards: 90 x 60 x 28.8mm