The HiFiBerry Digi+ is a high-quality S/PDIF output board for any 40-pin Raspberry Pi.
It is designed as an add-on board that connects to the P1 and P5 header of the Raspberry Pi and uses the I2S sound port that connects directly to the CPU without the need for an additional USB conversion.
This standard version features an optical output and an electrical output. A Pro model is also available.
- Dedicated S/PDIF interface chip supports up to 192kHz/24bit resolution
- Optical (Toslink) and electrical outputs
- Bit-perfect output, audio data stream will not be modified in any way
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering. The Digi+ comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi. The board conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Optional: high-bandwidth output transformer provides full galvanic isolation of the electrical output (not in the standard version)
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration (with write-protection).
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
Important note: While the hardware is able to output DTS/Dolby Digital, software has to be adapted to support this. We will support the developers to implement this. Unfortunately we can’t guarantee that this feature will work with a specific software. Please ask the developers of the software if this is supported.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.