HighPi kept the features that everyone loved (how easy it is to assemble, clean looks) and added three great new features: active cooling with an optional software-controlled fan, a removable secure microSD card cover and a sliding lid design that can accommodate almost any HAT!
Multiple case versions are available in the store - this closed lid version, a universal cable port version, and a version specifically designed for the IQAudio DAC+.
Note: Raspberry Pi/HATs not included
What Fits Inside?
The generous internal volume provides plenty of room for the add-ons you love. Specifically:
- Raspberry Pi 4 board
- HighPi Pro 5V Software-controlled Cooling Fan
- Heatsinks, including oversized ones
- HATs that only require GPIO connections with heights up to 30.5mm above the Pi PCB, such as PoE or UPS HATs
- Industry-leading ease of use, rapid tool-free assembly and disassembly
- Large internal volume for HATs, break-out boards or heat sinks
- Self-adhesive rubber feet included, set of 4
- GPIO ribbon cable port
- Optional active software-controlled cooling: quiet high quality 30mm fan, powerful cooling with and without HATs
- Secure microSD card cover: removable from the inside of the case with tool
- Made in Canada with Lustran 433 ABS Plastic
- External dimensions: 106.5 x 67 x 41.45mm
- Internal volume for breakout boards: 85 x 56 x 30.5mm
- Dimensional Drawing
- Lustran 433 Material Sheet
- Lustran 433 Certification Sheet
- HighPi Pro ISO Certification Sheet
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.