Our popular Aluminium Armour range is back, this time for Raspberry Pi 5!
This tough 2-in-1 hybrid design of both heatsink and case gives you excellent cooling and protection at the same time - and it looks great too. The two-part aluminium body makes direct contact (via thermal pads) with your Pi 5's critical components, ensuring excellent heat transfer without the need for noisy fans.
All ports and pins are accessible including GPIO and Micro SD access, fan/UART/RTC headers and even cut-outs for the PoE, CSI/DSI and PCI-E ports.
Assembly is easy - just fit the thermal pads (remove the backing film first), position the upper/lower sections, then use the four screws to secure the case together.
Note: CSI, DSI and PCI-E ribbon cables should be fitted to the Raspberry Pi before assembling the case. You will need to disassemble the case to swap them out (which is just a matter of removing four screws).
- Aluminium armour case for Raspberry Pi 5
- Hybrid design - heatsink and case in one!
- Silent and efficient passive cooling
- Rugged aluminium body for protecting your Pi 5
- Access to all ports and pins
- Easy assembly - just apply the thermal pads then secure four screws.
- Colour - Matt Black
- 1x Aluminium Armour body (two parts)
- 4x Screws
- 1x Thermal pad set