This is a version of our Aluminium Armour case for Raspberry Pi 5 with a high-airflow blower fan for ultimate cooling performance!
If you plan to run very power-hungry projects with your Raspberry Pi 5 or keep your project in a warm environment, this might be the better option for you.
The two-part aluminium body makes direct contact (via thermal pads) with your Pi 5's critical components, ensuring excellent heat transfer - backed up by the blower fan. The fan makes use of the Raspberry Pi 5 JST fan socket connector, keeping all your GPIO pins free for your project and allowing software control based on the temperature of your CPU - keep the fan off when it's not needed!
All ports and pins are accessible including GPIO and Micro SD access, fan/UART/RTC headers and even cut-outs for the PoE, CSI/DSI and PCI-E ports.
Assembly is easy - first, secure the blower fan with the three silver screws, then fit the thermal pads (remove the backing film first), position the upper/lower sections, and finally use the four black screws to secure the case together.
- Do not overtighten the fan screws! They only need to be finger-tight and 'just bite' - no more or you may damage the fans!
- CSI, DSI and PCI-E ribbon cables should be fitted to the Raspberry Pi before assembling the case. You will need to disassemble the case to swap them out (which is just a matter of removing four screws).
- Raspberry Pi not included
- Aluminium Armour Blower Fan case for Raspberry Pi 5
- Hybrid design - heatsink and case in one!
- Efficient passive cooling combined with high-airflow blower fan active cooling
- Software-controllable fan - option to only turn them on when your CPU hits a certain temperature
- Rugged aluminium body for protecting your Pi 5
- Access to all ports and pins
- Easy assembly
- Colour - Matt Black
- 1x Aluminium Armour body (two parts)
- 1x Blower fan
- 4x Body screws (black)
- 3x Fan screws (silver)
- 1x Thermal pad set
Raspberry Pi not included