The M5StickC PLUS is powered by ESP32-PICO-D4 with Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi and is an upgrade of the original M5StickC with a bigger screen. It is a portable, easy-to-use, open-source, IoT development board.
This tiny device will enable you to realize your ideas, enrich your creativity, and speed up your IoT prototyping. Developing with M5StickC PLUS takes away a lot of the pains from the development process.
M5StickC Plus is one of the core devices in M5Stack's product series. The compact body is integrated with rich hardware resources, such as infrared, RTC, Microphone, LED, IMU, Buttons, PMU etc.
Improvements from the regular StickC are a buzzer, bigger screen (1.14-inch, 135 * 240 resolution LCD Screen) and more stable hardware design. This revision increases the display area by 18.7% and the battery capacity from 95mAh to 120mAh. It also supports the HAT and Unit family of products.
- Power Switch Operation
- Power on: Press the power button for 2 seconds
- Power off: Press the power button for 6 seconds
- Baud rate supported by M5StickC Plus: 1200 ~115200, 250K, 500K, 750K, 1500K
- G36/G25 share the same port, when one of the pins is used, the other pin should be set as a floating input
- For example, to use the G36 pin as the ADC input, Configuration the G25 pin as floating
Lithium Battery Shipping:This product can only be shipped to the UK mainland. With this item in your cart, your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- ESP32-based support BLE 4.2 and WiFi
- Built-in 6-Axis IMU
- Red LED
- IR transmitter
- Buttons, LCD(1.14 inch)
- Built-in Lipo Battery
- Extendable Socket
- Built-in Passive Buzzer
- Wearable & Wall-mounted
- Development Platform UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- 1x M5StickC Plus
- Quick Start
- USB Drive problems: UnitV/M5StickV/M5StickC/ATOM may not work without drivers in some systems. Users can manually install FTDI driver to fix this problem.
- Internet of things terminal controller
- Wearable devices
- Stem education product
- DIY creation
|ESP32||240MHz dual-core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual-mode Bluetooth|
|Power Input||5V @ 500mA|
|Port||TypeC x 1, GROVE(I2C+I/0+UART) x 1|
|LCD screen||1.14 inch, 135*240 Colorful TFT LCD, ST7789v2|
|Button||Custom button x 2|
|Battery||120 mAh @ 3.7V|
|Antenna||2.4G 3D Antenna|
|PIN port||G0, G25/G36, G26, G32, G33|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F ( 0°C to 40°C )|
|Case Material||Plastic ( PC )|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.