Take your first step to upgrading your smart home with Home Assistant Green, the easiest way to start using Home Assistant.
Home Assistant Green contains everything you need for Home Assistant in one box. Just plug the included power and network cables into the hub, and you’ll be up and running. Home Assistant Green will then automatically install the latest version of Home Assistant, the app (mobile or web) will guide you through the setup process, and it will detect your smart devices immediately.
This is the easiest way to start using Home Assistant, and it is perfect for you or your friends and family who want to take their first step in home automation.
On the inside...
On the inside, Home Assistant Green runs on a powerful 1.8 GHz quad-core CPU. Memory and storage are amply provided with 4GB of RAM and 32 GB of eMMC, more than enough to keep you running Home Assistant on the device for a long time.
Connecting to your existing smart home platforms lets you instantly use your devices that communicate over Zigbee, Matter, or other smart standards. When your smart home grows, you can use Home Assistant SkyConnect (not included) to add Zigbee and Thread radios (Thread support under development) or one of many third-party USB devices available to expand Home Assistant Green with other smart standards like Z-Wave or Bluetooth.
On the outside...
On the outside, Home Assistant Green has a stunning translucent enclosure design revealing the hub’s inner hardware. Unlike some other smart home devices, it looks great in your home decor.
The bottom of the case also functions as the hub’s heat sink and is made of a solid piece of black, anodized aluminium. And, of course, this case features the new Home Assistant logo on top as a nice subtle mosaic pattern.
In the box
- Home Assistant Green smart home hub
- Universal Power Supply (Comes with plug adapters for EU, US, and UK)
- Gigabit Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and Safety Information
- SoC: Rockchip RK3566 SoC with quad-core Arm Cortex-A55 CPU
- CPU Frequency: 1.8 GHz
- Storage: 32 GB eMMC flash drive
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4X
- Status LEDs
- White (power indicator)
- Green (activity indicator)
- Yellow (system health indicator)
- Power supply:
- DC barrel connector, 5.5 mm * 2.1 mm
- 12 V DC, 1 A
- Battery: CR2032. Not included.
- Energy consumption
- Idle: ~1.7 W at 12 V
- Load: ~3 W at 12 V
- 2x USB 2.0 Type-A Host ports, 5 V up to 2 A (combined)
- Display: HDMI port, for diagnostic purposes only
- External storage: MicroSD slot, for recovery purposes only
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet port
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 112 mm
- Width: 112 mm
- Height: 32 mm
- Weight: 340g
- Enclosure: Semi-transparent polycarbonate plastic
- Heatsink: Anodized aluminium
- Packaging: Chipboard
Environmental conditions for operation
- O °C to 40 °C
- 32 °F to 104 °F
- Humidity: Non-condensing
- Room conditions
- Indoor use only
- Keep in a dry, not excessively dusty environment as this can cause damage to the unit.
- Model Number: NC-GREEN-1175