This Grove - CAN BUS Module supports CAN FD (CAN with Flexible Data-Rate) communication, which is an extension to the original CAN protocol as specified in ISO 11898-1 that responds to increased bandwidth requirements in automotive networks. In CAN FD, the data rate (i.e. the number of bits transmitted per second) is increased to be 5 times faster than the classic CAN (5Mbit/s for the data payload only, the arbitration bit rate is still limited to 1Mbit/s for compatibility). It supports AT command which enables simple serial port programming.
This module is based on the GD32E103 with a frequency of up to 120MHz. It has a flash size from 64 KB to 128 KB and an SRAM size from 20 KB to 32 KB. However, it can not be used as an MCU yet, and this feature will be implemented soon in the future.
You can connect it to an XIAO RP2040 with its expansion board and any Grove sensors you need in your CAN Bus project. We have developed more than 400 Grove modules, covering a wide range of applications that can fulfil various needs.
- Grove - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(±1.5g) - Sensing data changes for devices' fall detection, monitor if your car is tilted.
- Grove - Multichannel Gas Sensor v2 - Provides a stable and reliable gas detecting function besides Carbon monoxide (CO), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), Ethyl alcohol(C2H5CH), Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Grove - Ultrasonic Distance Sensor - To measure the car-to-object distance and provide audible cues and visual aids to the driver for backing up parking, and vehicle proximity awareness
- Grove - PIR Motion Sensor - To measure infrared light radiating from objects in its field of view
- Support CAN communication: Implements CAN FD at up to 5Mb/s
- Easy to program: Support AT command which enables simple serial port programming
- Grove ecosystem: 20mm x 40mm x 10mm small size, 4pin Grove connector to plug and play, Arduino compatible
- Product number: Seeed 114992978
|UART baud rate||Up to 115200 (default 9600)|
|CAN FD baud rate||Up to 5Mb/s|
|Indicator||TX and RX led|
|Grove connector||4pin Grove connector to plug and play|
|Size||20mm x 40mm x 10mm|
- 1x Grove - CAN BUS Module based on GD32E103
- 1x Grove Cable