The XIAO RP2040 is a microcontroller using the Raspberry RP2040 chip. It runs at up to 133MHz, is built with rich interfaces in a tiny thumb size and fully supports Arduino, MicroPython and CircuitPython!
XIAO RP2040 is a development board of the Seeeduino XIAO series. Like the original Seeeduino XIAO, it is a compact board with a wide range of interfaces. The XIAO RP2040 is equipped with the Raspberry RP2040 chip (Dual-core ARM® Cortex® M0+ @133MHz). Powerful performance and low power, ideal for various wearable and small projects.
In addition to the powerful CPU, the XIAO RP2040 has 2MB of Flash on board. 11 digital pins, 4 analog pins, 11 PWM Pins,1 I2C interface, 1 UART interface, 1 SPI interface and 1 SWD Bonding pad interface. The board supports the USB-C interface (don't forget to grab a cable) which can supply power and download code. Additionally, 1 Reset button, 1 BOOT button, 1 user-programmable RGB LED, 1 power LED, 2 status indicators and 1 user LED are on board, allowing developers to debug their code very easily.
The board is very compact as all electronic components are soldered on the same board surface, which means you can easily solder the XIAO RP2040 to your own PCB. XIAO RP2040 is pin-compatible with Seeeduino XIAO.
The XIAO RP2040 fully supports C/C++ and MicroPython because it uses the same chip (RP2040) as the Seeed RP2040 Microcontroller family. You can also use the Thonny editor to program as if you were using Raspberry Pi Pico.
Attention: All I/O pins are 3.3V, please do not input more than 3.3V, otherwise the CPU may be damaged. Not compatible with the XIAO Expansion board until the pending firmware update (due Jan 2022).
- Powerful MCU: Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- Rich on-chip resources: 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- Flexible compatibility: Support Micropython/Arduino/CircuitPython
- Easy project operation: Breadboard-friendly & SMD design, no components on the back
- Small size: As small as a thumb(20x17.5mm) for wearable devices and small projects
- Multiple interfaces: 11 digital pins, 4 analog pins, 11 PWM Pins,1 I2C interface, 1 UART interface, 1 SPI interface, 1 SWD Bonding pad interface
- Broad compatibility: Pins compatible with Seeeduino XIAO and supports Seeeduino XIAO's Expansion board
- CPU: Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- Storage: 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- I/O PINs: 11 digital pins, 4 analog pins, 11 PWM Pins
- Interface: 1 I2C interface, 1 UART interface, 1 SPI interface, 1 SWD Bonding pad interface
- Power supply and downloading interface: USB Type-C interface
- LEDs: 1 user LED, 1 power LED, two LEDs for serial port downloading, 1 RGB LED button: 1 RESET button, 1 BOOT button
- Power Pads: For the battery power supply
- Software compatibility: Supports Micropython/Arduino/CircuitPython
- Additional: Projection cover for protecting the circuit
- Dimensions: 20x17.5x3.5 mm
- Product number: Seeed 102010428
- 1 x XIAO RP2040 Microcontroller
USB-C cable and pin headers NOT included