This is a powerful functional expansion board for Seeeduino XIAO. It enables you to quickly build prototypes and projects with its rich peripherals including OLED, RTC, expandable memory, passive buzzer, RESET/User button, 5V servo connector and multiple data interfaces… allowing you to explore the infinite possibilities of the Seeeduino XIAO.
This board is compatible with the Seeeduino XIAO and the Adafruit QT Py.
Note: this board cannot be used with the XIAO RP2040 due to differing pin configurations vs other XIAO boards such as the SAMD21. A firmware update is due in January 2022 to resolve this.
- Quick Prototyping: Easy debug and Reset with RESET button and SWD pin led out to the male header. 0.96” OLED enables visual data to display without a PC serial monitor
- Rich peripherals: OLED display, RTC, expandable memory space, passive buzzer, user button, onboard battery management chip… One board to explore infinite possibilities of Seeeduino XIAO
- No Soldering Needed: All pins led out. Convenient plug and play Grove connectors support multiple data protocols, including IIC, Uart, Analog/Digital
- Circuit Python Supported: Supports circuit python. MicroSD card slot enables memory space to expand, making it possible to allocate more libraries needed in prototyping and project building
- Mini Size: Compact and elegant with only half Raspberry Pi 4 size, perfect for tiny and wearable projects
- Product number: Seeed 103030356
- OLED display: Visual data display without connecting to PC, which enables debug in a more efficient way, and builds application such as a sensor hub, data monitor system, .etc
- RESET button: No more jumper wire and short circuit, easy reset with just one click.
- SWD debug: SWD pin led out as male pin header, making debugger connection and firmware download much easier.
- High precision RTC: High precision real-time clock with battery backup, enable maintain accurate time when the main power is turned off.
- Expandable memory: With a MicroSD card slot on the back, no worry on memory limit any more when adding libraries and using circuit python.
- User button: Besides the RESET button, also provide with another user-defined button.
- Passive buzzer: Same passive buzzer on Wio Terminal, with which you could change the PMW frequency to award different beep sound to get a "buzzer music".
- Grove connectors: All pin led out, plug and play grove connectors support common data protocols (Grove IIC2, Grove UART1, A0/D0 Grove*1)
- Lipo Battery Charging: JST2.0mm standard lipo battery connector and battery management system, supports both USB and lipo battery power supply, and easy onboard battery recharge.
- 5V servo connector: 5V output led out to male header for 5V servo and sensor connection.
- 1x Seeeduino XIAO expansion board
XIAO mainboard NOT included
|Power Supply||5v / 3.7V Lithium Battery|
|Expandable memory||MicroSD Card|
|Screen||0.96 OLED display|
|Other External Equipment||Passive buzzer, user button, 5Vservo connector|
|charging current||Max: 460mA|
|Grove Interface||Grove I2C *2, Grove UART *1, A0/D0 Grove *1|