When building a project that needs to transmit simple signals wirelessly, have you been bothered by any of the following problems: Bluetooth's cumbersome AT command configuration and high cost, Wifi's signal limitations and high power consumption, IR emission angle and inability to penetrate through the walls?
This Gravity: Digital Wireless Transmit and Receive Switch Kit might be just what you need!
Based on 433Mhz RF communication technology, the kit includes an RF transmitter and receiver and features the advantages of simple operation, strong penetration, and ultra-low standby power consumption. It's able to transmit digital signals and is compatible with any controller that can read and write digital signals.
These modules are used on a wide variety of applications that require wireless control, such as remote control, wireless doorbell, wireless signal transmission, upgrading wired buttons to wireless buttons and more.
Note: 433MHz is a certification-free frequency band in most parts of the world, please pay attention to local policies and laws and regulations when using it
- 15 button states of the transmitter
- Pairing function for the receiver
- Supports one-transmit and multiple-receive
- Supports one-receive and multiple-transmit
- Multiple working modes: inching, latching, self-locking, and interlocking
- Working voltage: 3.3～5.0V DC
- Stable transmission distance: 15M indoor
- Transmitter emission current: 10mA @ 5V
- Transmitter standby current: ＜10uA @ 5V
- Receiver emission current: 6mA @ 5V
- Receiver standby current: 3mA @ 5V
- Input signal: digital
- Number of interfaces: 4
- Working frequency: 433Mhz
- Transmitter size: 47x32mm
- Receiver size:37x32mm
- Mounting hole size: inner diameter 3.1mm/outer diameter 6mm
- 1x Gravity: Digital Wireless Transmit Switch
- 1x Gravity: Digital Wireless Receive Switch
- 2x Gravity: Digital Sensor Cables
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.