When building a project that needs to transmit simple signals wirelessly, have you been bothered by any of the following problems: Bluetooth's cumbersome AT command configuration and high cost, Wifi's signal limitations and high power consumption, IR emission angle and inability to penetrate through the walls?
If so, the Gravity: Digital Wireless Receive Switch might be just what you need!
Based on 433Mhz RF communication technology, the module includes a receiver and features the advantages of simple operation and ultra-low standby power consumption. It's able to receive digital signals and is compatible with any controller that can read and write digital signals (you will need a transmitter to send signals to this device).
These modules are used on a wide variety of applications that require wireless control, such as remote control, wireless doorbells, wireless signal transmission, upgrading wired buttons to wireless buttons and more.
Note: 433MHz is a certification-free frequency band in most parts of the world, please pay attention to local policies and laws and regulations when using it.
- Pairing function for the receiver
- Supports one-transmit and multiple-receive
- Supports one-receive and multiple-transmit
- Multiple working modes: inching, latching, self-locking, and interlocking
- Working voltage: 3.3～5.0V DC
- Stable transmission distance: 15M indoor
- Transmitter emission current: 10mA @ 5V
- Transmitter standby current: ＜10uA @ 5V
- Receiver emission current: 6mA @ 5V
- Receiver standby current: 3mA @ 5V
- Input signal: digital
- Number of interfaces: 4
- Working frequency: 433Mhz
- Transmitter size: 47x32mm
- Receiver size: 37x32mm
- Mounting hole size: inner diameter 3.1mm/outer diameter 6mm
- 1x Gravity: Digital Wireless Receive Switch
- 1x Gravity: Digital Sensor Cable
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.