Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
The latest (and by far the greatest!) Raspberry Pi is here! Meet the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
Key features include:
- Quad core CPU @ 1.5GHz
- Dual display supporting up to 4K resolution
- USB 3.0
- Bluetooth 5.0
It's even available in three RAM sizes; 1GB, 2GB or 4GB!
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU
- Available with 1GB, 2GB or 4GB RAM (select above)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B has a rating of 4.8 stars based on 143 reviews.