UltraBorg is a great way to get servos and ultrasonic sensors connected to your Raspberry Pi without the hassle of complicated code and wiring - simply plug in servos and sensors and you're ready to go! :)
You can even control your servos and read distances straight from your phone or PC using our Web UI.
- Compatible with all flavours of Raspberry Pi (B+/2/3/Zero/ZeroW), Arduino and other i2c compatible devices
- 4x Precision 16 bit PWM ouptuts
- Controls up to 4 Servos simultaneously
- Allows saving in EEPROM of power up, max, and min limit positions
- Interfaces with up to 4x HC-SR04 ultrasonic modules
- Read all 4 simultaneously
- Controlled by microprocessor so software timing not required
- Features external 5V connector to seperately power Servo/USM and Pi. Can be linked for sharing power with Pi*.
- Supports optional BattBorg to power Raspberry Pi from battery source (Not Included)
*please note if you are using servos, it is recommended to power the UltraBorg seperately.
To get started
- Simply plug in 5V source or a 4xAA battery pack into power
- Plug servo motors into servo connectors
- Plug HC-SR04 modules into Ultrasonic connector with 4pin cable
- Plug I2C cables into Raspberry Pi
- Run software
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.