Add this to your project with solar panels and make a stand alone embedded application fast. Add some of our best choices of wireless and data stream your sensor or monitor devices.
- Simple solar charger.
- Solar power system, Green energy.
- Input Voltage: 4.4 ~ 6V
- Charging Current: 500mA Max (Depending on the solar battery supply capability)
- Charging Cutoff Voltage: 4.2V
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85℃
- Module Size: 33mm * 33mm * 12mm(1.30"*1.30"*0.47")
- Requisite battery: 3.7V lithium battery (Please note the maximum permissible charging current of the lithium battery)
- Charging Indicator:
No Battery: Red LED Flashing
Charging: Red LED
Done: Green LED
- Solar Panel (1.5v 250mA)
- 3.7V Polymer Lithium Ion Battery - 1000mAh
- Solar Charger Module ×1
The system will be placed on my balcony and will retrieve temperature, humidity, and air pressure. For this project you will need:
- 1x - DFRobot FireBeetle ESP32 IOT board
- 1x - DFRobot Gravity - I2C BME280
- 1x - DFRobot 3.7V Polymer Lithium Ion
- 2x - 6V 1W Solar Panel
- 1x - Perfboard
- 1x - Female Header
- 1x - Enclosure/box
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.